Why my profile location was changed? | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
john
john Jul 21 '16
After sign up, i noticed that my profile location was changed from Paris to USA. I'm from Paris but i live in US so i entered Paris on my profile location field when i signed up but now i noticed that you guys changed it from Paris to United states

I want to know why it was changed?

Thank you!

John
Admin VIP
Admin Jul 28 '16
Your location was changed upon approval process because the country you indicated on your profile location did not match with the country in our system. 

We use a new technology system that shows us the city, state and country where the member currently live, so DreamMingle is not a site that you can create fake profile and get away with it. 

We are not like other dating sites where people create fake profiles and get away with it because the owners don't have the kind of powerful system we have.

We use the system to screen every profile before approving it to make sure we maintain 100% real people with real profiles.

So if you live in Nigeria you must indicate Nigeria in your profile location, you can not live in Nigeria and indicate USA on your profile location field.

The Forum post is edited by Admin Jul 28 '16
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement
Google this